Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Farewell Dinner

I can remember clearly the few people who took the extra effort to have a farewell dinner with me at Astons today. Really touched and I really enjoy playing "Bang". Nice game indeed though draggy. Norman's getting sick of it lol!

Geoffrey, Gabrielle, Vivian, Vina, Ding Yue, Norman and Xiu Hui. Thanks for your time.

It feels like "OUCH" to see that you had already started driving and I'm still with my PDL. I honestly got no motivation to continue learning how to drive. Thanks to the sick minded instructor. BUT, I'm proud of you, dude. HAHA!

Met up Jun Wei for lunch at Mac ytd. I guess the people I have been meeting up with are Jun Wei and Nicholas. Becoming a gay soon lol. Anyway I just jun jie and raymond in Mac and was surprised that they are actually doing relief teaching haha.

Went for movie in the afternoon with Jun Wei again. Dispicable Me. Nice and touching movie indeed. Didn't have the chance to watch it with a girl though LOL! Indeed, becoming a gay soon. Met Chi Yang while on my way back and he has just shifted over to the opposite block. What a coincidence! Is this really some kind of farewell for me? Meeting up old friends before I enlist lol.

No comments: